HansaWorld Maintenance and support
Ortech experts provide maintenance services and remote user support services for the HansaWorld software. As part of the HansaWorld software maintenance, Ortech ensure:
- Access to the latest HansaWorld software versions;
- Updates with the most recent changes in legislation;
- Corrective support for the HansaWorld software (fixes for reported errors);
- Information about the most recent developments of the HansaWorld software;
- Access to the online customer support system where you can easily register support requests and follow the progress of their resolution;
- Guaranteed reaction time for all requests received;
- Execution of change requests (development of additional functionalities, changes to the software windows, development of new reports or documents, integration with external programmes, etc.);
- Remote customer support by phone, e-mail or Skype;
- 24/7 remote user support and HansaWorld maintenance services, as needed, which means that customers can contact our specialists at any time regardless of their working hours and receive the required service;
- Assignment of a personal consultant for each customer, upon commencing co-operation, who knows precisely the settings of your HansaWorld system, specialised developments as well as any internal processes at your company;
- Face-to-face consultations regarding the HansaWorld software by booking an appointment with your personal consultant or calling the HansaWorld helpline;
- Other services.
If you choose us as your HansaWorld collaboration partner, you will receive the required support immediately! Our experts are always at your disposal and will inform you about the latest developments in HansaWorld products as well advise you on daily operations.